Saturday, 17 April 2010

Sweet Baby Boy

Hello are you enjoying your weekend? I am travelling down to London as this post is published with 2 of my best friends. Fiona celebrated a big ish birthday on the 7th of April and we are all off for a spot of shopping in the Capital as a treat, yee haw.
So I am excited and I am also looking forward seeing that lovely Luca, my sister and my brother in law. Speaking of my sister she asked me if I could make her a few baby cards as some of her close friends are expecting and she wanted to have some baby cards in hand. Well guess what? I forgot all about it and last night at around 10 pm after I finally finished painting my nails I realized that I haven't made any. So in major panic I headed for SCS and searched for baby cards idea. I immediately struck gold when I clapped eyes on this cutie and I had a bunch made up in no time at all.


Aren't they cute? The stamp set is the new Fox and Friends and I just had to use those Tiny Tags along with the matching punch , I am in love with them I tell you they are just too sweet. I don't yet have the same background so I used the big Polka Dot and because the result wasn't as bold I added a bashful Blue mat to make things stand out a bit. And can you guess whether I have added some shimmer mist to them? I think I am obsessed LOL.
Have a good weekend I am hoping we will all get to see some sun. Till next time hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!