Monday, 5 April 2010

Video time..

Hello and HAPPY EASTER everyone, I hope you're having a great bank holiday weekend !! Is been ages since I did a video but here it is for you in all is glory. The focus this time is on the new treat cups from the Mini catalogue and I just love them, I think they are such a FUN and novel idea for treat giving, my mind is working overtime thinking about all the possibilities and they are extremely affordable, I can see them used as wedding or party favours, little keepsakes, snow globes they work well as water scenes like I said sky s the limit with them . These were actually my make and takes at the Stamp With Us Retreat in Stratford and they went down well. I did bribe them with extra chocolate though. Colours used are Basic Black for base, Old Olive and Real Red.


Isn't it sweet? Those chocolate ladybirds were a great find and they only just fitted inside the cup I had to severly bend his limbs to get him in, hee hee. So I hope you'll relax with a massive amount of chocolate by your side and enjoy the video.





Until next time Hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!