Sunday, 6 June 2010

BLOG HOP...

Hello there long time no see huh? After a brilliant Bank holiday weekend spent with Luca, sis and BIL I came out with a really bad cold with complete with a terrible sore throat and generally feeling yuck, so I have not felt like crafting and blogging. But the break did me good and I now back fighting fit.
Just as well as today I am taking part in a organized blog hop. All the projects are using the three new colours recently released by Stampin'Up, and I am sure you will have a fabulous time visiting all the blogs and seeing the fabby inspiration my fellow demonstrators have lined up.
If you joined my blog from the ever so lovely Debbie welcome. I love Debbie's gorgeous projects and I am planning in pinching her idea and make one of those card holders, so cute.
My offering today is all to do with stamping but not as we know it. I took it to a whole new level and created a very wearable piece of jewellery.

I love using my stamps for so much more than just cards and scrap pages, and I have been wearing this pendant a lot lately, everyone comments on it.
Take a peek, enjoy, then come back and tell me what you think



Doesn't it look so easy to make? It is really easy and very effective. I need to thank my lovely friend Tracey for the idea, it was three years ago at a Centre Parcs Retreat that she showed us how to make those. I have changed the process a bit (Tracey uses tissue paper to stamp on and no embossing) but the main idea is still the same.
I have 3 of those pendants to give away to three lucky bloggers, all you have to do is leave me a comment, I will pick the winners on Tuesday by random generator.
Now please hop over to the very talented Joanne to see what she has in store for you today. FABULOUS is the word I am looking for to describe her work, she is so talented. Really loved her projects.
Thank you for popping by till next time Hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!