Tuesday 15 June 2010

While Monica's away let's have a MONACO SALE !!!

Please scroll down for new posts
Hello everyone!! As this post publishes I will be on my way to the airport with destination Monaco!!! I am going on a all expenses paid break with Stampin'Up! To say I am excited is an understatement I CANNOT WAIT to get there and spend a bit of time chilling , recharging and catching up with all the girls who earned this fabulous trip.
This is one of the many reasons why I love Stampin'Up! so much, how many Companies out there will give you the opportunity to work towards a free holiday? With SU you can earn one every year and I am excited to say that at the end of this April I earned next years free trip to the wonderful Prague.
Now of course it goes without saying that I achieved those with a lot of hard work,  support from you my loyal customers and my wonderful team of Passionettes. Without you all this simply would have not been possible so THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!! I promise I will enjoy and make the most of this trip in your honour LOL.

 I do want to say THANK YOU though in a more tangible way so I have a MONACO SPECIAL for you to take advantage off.

 This is a LIMITED ONE OFF offer and is designed to thank you for your continuous support, it is an offer from myself and not from Stampin'Up!


Place an order of £30 or more and get FREE SHIPPING!!




Place an order of  £50 or more and get an extra  £5 voucher plus FREE SHIPPING




Place an order of £100 or more and get and extra £10 voucher plus FREE SHIPPING 




Place an order of £150 or more and get an extra £15 voucher plus FREE SHIPPING plus fabulous HOSTESS BENEFITS.


To GO SHOPPING click on the catalogue picture below
choose your favourite goodies then send me an email to telemech01ataoldotcom. This offer expires Sunday 20 June 2010 at 10 pm.

I will hopefully update you of my shenanigans in Monaco via my Iphone so check back to see what we get up to.  I have packed enough outfits to last me 3 weeks I am sure and finally decided to only take 5 pairs of shoes LOL. Till next time BIG HUGS xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. Enjoy your Holiday hunni... you definitely deserve it :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx