Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Birthday Passionette...........

Hello there, I hope you're all well, not the same can be said about me unfortunately as I am bedridden with a nasty throat infection *yuck*.
Sunday it was Tara's Happy Birthday, she has been a member of my team for nearly 2 years and I have yet to meet her. We speak plenty on Skype and the phone and it looks like Convention this year will be when we will finally get to hug each other, I cannot wait as she is such a sweetie.
My card for her was this creations
Tara loves lilac and I don't really (oops), I always find it hard working with lilacs so I chose Rich Razzleberry as a cross between lilac and purple and I paired it with Old Olive.
Now I totally cased this card from this very talented girl on Splitcoast, I am finding it easier to case something beautiful and perfect when I cannot come up with something myself instead of spending hours waiting for divine inspiration. I changed some things about it but the main elements are the same.
The stamp set I used is called Crazy for Cupcakes and I watercoloured them using ink pads, I have also added some glitter to the frosting.
Tara I hope you had a beautiful day and between hubby and the twins you ended up spoilt rotten. ((hugs))
Now recently I decided to purge my wardrobe a bit and sold some clothes that never seen the day for a while on that famous site. I made quite a bit of cash which I will keep for the pre order of the new catalogue which is looming soon. Yes you heard that right as a demo you get to see the new catty and pre order right ahead of time another fab reason to join up now.
Because I am crafter I wrapped everything in lovely tissue paper and made some thank you cards to go in the parcels. Here they are
Small 4x4 notes this time in Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and Razzleberry again. the set used is called True Friend and is one I am not using half as much as I should as is gorgeous. I have used an ink pad and a blender pen for the razzleberry flowers and  an Old Olive marker pen for the stem.
Right I am off to rest some now please send me positive vibes, I have a big event on Sunday and I am poorly pants big time right now.
Till next time Hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!