Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Pretty Rulers

Hello there how are you?
Is an exciting day for me as I am picking up my new car this morning, shame I am straight back at work afterwards and tomorrow too.
Roll on the weekend so that I can test drive properly. Is my first automatic and I am looking forward to it.
Ok video time like promised. At the beginning of the year I took on a design team assignment for a fabulous forum where SU demonstrators like to hang out.And part of the deal was to shoot one video/month well I am ashamed to say I only did 2 this being my third this year, shameful I know.
 Part of the problem is that videos take me so long to edit and by the time I finish one I am ready  to tear my hair out (I am not saying they are that hard what I am trying to say is that I don't get along with technology very well so it takes me an age). However I am planning on making some changes and offering more videos for my blog and the In love with stamping forum so watch this space.
And here's my most recent one on covering plastic rulers. You might remember that I made a bunch of those rulers as my swaps for our first European Convention last November
Well they were well received and more recently a few demos have been asking questions about them so I decided to make a video. I bought the plain rulers in Wilkinson (for those living in the UK) but I am pretty sure you can do a search for 6"rulers and find some.
Ok got to dash  ENJOY !!!! and till next time HUGS xxxx

Shop Stampin' Up!