Monday 30 August 2010

Only 2 days left.....

Hello there and Happy Bank Holiday Monday, I hope you are enjoying a relaxed and happy Bank holiday weekend, I worked and held a class on Saturday ( thank you ladies for coming I loved seeing you all), then yesterday I did a bit of shopping in the morning after which we enjoyed a chilled out Sunday entertaining good friends, Jane who just so happens to be one of my best customers came round for a Sunday roast with her lovely family including the cutest Rhodesian Ridge back pup on this planet, the adorable Zuri ( you can imagine Nico's happiness can't you?) we had such a good time, but I do hope they are alive and I haven't poisoned them.
Today I am busy working my little socks off,  there is lots to do this is a busy time if you are a demo as we are expecting our retiring list in less than 48 hours plus we get to peek AT THE NEW CATALOGUE !!
To say I am excited is an understatement, I cannot wait but firstly I do want to see exactly what's going and make sure I order it before it disappears.
Now don't also forget that you only have until tomorrow night to take advantage of this month's special offer, 20% of certain two step stamping sets, find out more HERE .
One of my favourites sets from this selection is the gorgeous Bird on A branch, here are the thank you cards I sent my customers last month.
Sage Shadow, Lovely Lilac and Basic Black.
What you cannot see from the picture is that those dots amongst the bare branch were stamped using a mixture of ink and frost white shimmer paint, fabulous shimmering results shame they are so hard to capture in a photo.
I am off now to cut and pack 100 card kits *gasp*
Enjoy what's left of your weekend and till next time Big Hugs from me. xx
Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. Can't wait to see the new catalogue too. Fingers crossed that new scalloped edge punch is in it!!
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx