Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Stampin'Up! Technique Video

Hello there how are you? I have a few minutes before I need to get ready for work so I will be quick today.
At my class last Saturday we covered a few stamping techniques and I also shot a video as part of my design team assignment for ILWS. So I have a video for this card here
The best technique is one I have discovered myself, so while a new one to me it might be that someone out there has already done it like 15 years ago. I married the Stamp Off Stamp on technique with the famous Rock n Roll for a really cool 3 dimensional effect. Is simple and effective you can see the effect a bit better here
So grab some ink pads a solid image and have some fun after watching this video. Thank you for joining me again  
till next time BIG HUGS xxxx

Enjoy the video
Shop Stampin' Up!