Wednesday 4 August 2010

Stampin'Up! Technique Video

Hello there how are you? I have a few minutes before I need to get ready for work so I will be quick today.
At my class last Saturday we covered a few stamping techniques and I also shot a video as part of my design team assignment for ILWS. So I have a video for this card here
The best technique is one I have discovered myself, so while a new one to me it might be that someone out there has already done it like 15 years ago. I married the Stamp Off Stamp on technique with the famous Rock n Roll for a really cool 3 dimensional effect. Is simple and effective you can see the effect a bit better here
So grab some ink pads a solid image and have some fun after watching this video. Thank you for joining me again  
till next time BIG HUGS xxxx

Enjoy the video
Shop Stampin' Up!

8 comments :

  1. Lovely project Monica! Now I NEED that Big Bold Birthday set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great technique and fabulous vid Monica thanks for sharing, Oh and I love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica the tutuorial and card are smashing, thanks for sharing your techniques.
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great video tutorial Monica, love this card and all the little effects you've done for the clouds and ballons :)

    Hope you're well.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Monica. Thanks for showing that cool technique, great video x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Monica
    What a great tutorial...you have some brill ideas...love the way you have done the clouds....Hows your Car Brrr...Brrr....
    hugs
    Sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Monica. Love the balloon technique.

    I've had a go at the cloud technique before on the bashful blue card with White Kraft ink for the clouds and it works the same way. Also good for trees/bushes in shades of green.

    ReplyDelete
  8. merci pour le tuto tres sympa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx