Monday 20 September 2010

Birthday Cheer and Wishes

Hello there hope you are well and I hope you enjoyed a relaxing weekend. let me see what I did?I spent the whole Sunday in my pj's stamping !!
Well all those new goodies were crying out for some attention and I did just that, showed them some LOVE. Shame I cannot show you any of it yet but hey not long now....
So while searching my photo folders for something new to show you I came across this set I taught at the last Stamp With us Retreat earlier this year.

 Everyone got this set on the day and this was one of the classes we used it for. It is the perfect stamp set because it has a selection of sentiments as well as a stamp for every occasion. I love how the images fit inside the 1 3/8" circle punch making stamping sweet accents a breeze.
The colours are bright and breezy, I love my bright colours.
Real Red, Certainly Celery and Tempting Turquoise. Guess what NONE of this colours are retiring yipeeeee. 

Card number 1, how sweet is that sentiment? with the birdie perched on it?

Card number 2, masking technique lovely way to say thank you to a loved one.
Card number 3 , Stamp on and off and the rock and roll techniques using the same colour ink pad for a vibrant and playful look.
And here's a look at the fabulous charm made with punches and the lovely images in this set and some accents from the pretties kit which is a incredible £11.63 WOW!! that is such good value as you get loads of pearls and beads plus those fabulous hat pins just GORGEOUS!!!.

This set appeals to me because I love the bright colours but it could easily be just as gorgeous in softer more subtle shades. I think is probably the most versatile set out there on the retiring list and is ONLY £11.48 ABSOLUTE BARGAIN!! 
Also the matching circle punch the 1 3/8" is only £9.38. Hmm think Christmas presents for your crafty friends, I have already did some of my Christmas shopping I know I will be glad I did come December.

I also wanted to tell you about the NEW CLUBS. With the arrival of every  new catalogue comes a very LONG wish list and believe me when I tell you this new book IS FAB-U-LOUS. 
I now have OPEN places for VIRTUAL CLUBS starting in October and we are not due to place our first orders until the end of the month so you can treat yourself off the retired list now and recover a bit financially before you need to decide what will you choose first, also by then the mad initial rush will be  over.
  FIND MORE DETAILS  and email me to book your place SPREAD THE COST and ENJOY THE FREE BENEFITS. 
Thank you for joining me till next time 
BIG HUGS xxx

2010-2011 Catalogue PREORDER YOUR COPY NOW £3.99 price inlcudes delivery.
Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. Super projects Monica! Is the STamp With Us challenge on a break or is it no longer going? Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx