Thursday 21 October 2010

AND THE WINNERS ARE...........

Hello there, ooh I have so much to share with you not sure where to start.
I mentioned before that I spent last Sunday in Peterborough for our Quarterly Team Training. well it was my favourite event so far, we laughed and shared and eat so much on the day it truly was fabulous even if I do say so myself. I like nothing better than spending time with my team and fellow demonstrators.
Here's a shot of nearly all the lovely ladies that attended on the day. We made tons of fabulous projects and I have to admit of being a bit of a hard task master and rushed them along a bit only because I wanted to cram A LOT  of product training as possible.
We made some wonderful business resources and here's some of the samples. I will share more over the coming weeks as we swapped some wonderful ideas.
But for now I will share one of the product training session .
We all made a baggie book using the lovely JUST BELIEVE stamp set. This is such a fabulous set I was already in love with it but I ended up loving it even more after I designed the samples for the book.
Here's the book all ready and binded complete with a topper.
Basically this is a resource for any demo to use at a workshop or any event and showcase/inspire customers with ways of using just one stamp set.
Here's first card of the five we made
River Rock, Basic Black, NEW Shimmery Card stock and the fabulous Spritzing tool Y_U_M !!!
Also you will notice I have used a lot of the lovely rhinestones on those cards, now let me tell you those gems sparkle like mad and they are such  bright clear gems if that makes any sense, it these were diamonds they would be a D for sure. We all used the spritzer along with the River Rock marker, I also love this River Rock neutral colour, it is very elegant.
Our second card
Early Espresso blank, and four colour bursts circles. I love this, easy to make but very impactful because of the colours.
New punches the scallop Trim border and the Modern label one for the sentiment. Yep more bling on here as well.
Third example
Hot Summery combo, of Melon mambo and Pumpkin Pie. We stamped with the clear blocks from  Stampin'Up! here to create an interesting background, simply ink your clear block in the colour ink of your choice and stamp down, FAB EFFECT this simple technique gives you, everyone loved it!!!

Fourth card in our baggie book
Oooh look at those yummy colours. Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake, lush. Here we got creative with our markers and coloured the white organza ribbon, how fab that you can create any colour ribbon you want with a simple marker.I love our markers there is so much you can do with them, they are my most use colour mediums.
Last but not least our fifth card
 In Colour delight here as we used 3 of the new IN COLOURS, now those in colours a set of 5 on trend colours and each year we will have a different set and they will retire after 2 years.
I love them and here I have used Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzaz and Peach Parfait. Markers were used again to add three colours to the same stamp. The extra large Oval punch is such a welcome addition to our arsenal of punches is perfect for bigger sentiments or for creating little frames within a card.
I hope you enjoyed my post of eye candy today, I have far more to share with you over the coming days.
Till next time Big hugs Monica xx

2010-2011 Catalogue PREORDER YOUR COPY NOW £3.99 price inlcudes delivery.
Shop Stampin' Up!

5 comments :

  1. Lovely cards. My fav is the rich razzleberry with the turquoise and kraft.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the projects made Monica, especially the last card in the new In Colors!

    Hope you're well.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really good idea Monica! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Monica, I missed it, you did not send me info!! well may be some other time!! Sandra is out of Town, so I did not get to know about it! Talk to you soon! HUgs always! G

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx