Saturday, 16 October 2010

Christmas has come early

Hello there OMG!! I am showing off today as hubs surprised me on our anniversary with a lovely shiny Ipad. I cannot believe it! I deffo didn't expect it and I am sooooo pleased with it!

So I am testing blogging from my new toy as well as showing you the card I made him.




Early Espresso,Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzaz,Old Olive and Baja Breeze.I have made my tree of LOVE by tearing strips of early espresso card stock, I love how the core is a slightly different shade of brown it adds a different texture and interest.
The tree top was made by firstly tearing a round ish shape in Old Olive then a few punched branches Pear Pizzaz and olive were added.

Small love hearts in cherry cobbler dotted about complete the look.
I have also used the new rub ons to spell LOVE.
Have a great weekend I am in Peterborough tomorrow for our team Quarterly Training cannot wait.
Till next time hugs Monica xxx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Shop Stampin' Up!