Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Love is in the air...

Hello there hope you had a good weekend. I had a busy Monday preparing for some Events I have upcoming and I finally managed to get my January class ready and photographed.
If you are close to DN14 why don't you come and join us.
We are making these

A trio of LOVE inspired pretty projects. A trifold tag like card for that special someone in  your life
And two cards using the Sweet Summer SAB set, talk about versatile look at this!!.
and then this one
Yummy colour combo Tempting Turquoise, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo and Chocolate Chip.
Cost of the class is £10 or FREE with a £30 order and it includes cake and refreshments.
Venue:  17 Eadon Place, Snaith, DN14 9JZ
Email me to book your place at telemech01ataol.com
Right need to get going and make up some new recruits welcome packs. I recently welcomed two more lovely ladies to my team so I need to get some goodies in the post to them. Don't forget if you join my team before end of February you get an EXTRA STAMP SET in your starter kit anyone you like. Email me and let's get started. I love Stampin'Up! and you will to !!!
Till next time Hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!