Saturday 5 February 2011

Birthday Passionette

Hello there I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday !! One person that is sure to have a bright day is Alison one of my lovely Passionettes as she is celebrating her Happy Birthday today.  YAY!! Happy Birthday Ali !!
Their whole weekend was full of celebrations as  Ali's gorgeous daughter India (isn't that the most gorgeous name?) celebrated her birthday yesterday, I do hope that they have both enjoyed/enjoying their special days and I cannot wait to see them tomorrow at our Training Day.
Ali told me she likes blues and I stuck with Baja Breeze and the Elegant Soiree designer paper.
I have used Fast and Fabulous a FREE level 2 hostess set and used a technique I will demonstrate at our training tomorrow. Early Espresso satin ribbon and of course a monogram was added with the Broadsheet Alpha, I am so addicted to using monograms on cards right now using this super stamp set.
The card is a normal Z-fold turned on his head. It is kept closed by the raised oval element, and  the sentiment is from Sincere Salutations set.
Here's a side view so you can see the simple fold and how it all works.
So just fold your card blank n half then fold in half again back onto itself.
I hope Ali will like it.
And I wanted to show you how posh the backs of my cards look now a days.
This stamp was a Christmas present from Lindsey another much loved Passionette, she has made my Christmas this was deffo one of my favourite Christmas pressies.  I squealed with delight when I saw this little gem but I will have to give credit where credit is due, it was Darren, Lindsey's lovely other half that gave Linz the idea in the first place so THANK YOU  Darren!!! *smile*
Right I am off as I am busy getting ready for a FABULOUS crafty day with 50 of my team members and fellow demonstrators, is going to be a day full of crafty projects, useful business tips and lots and lots of LAUGHTER, I cannot wait and just like always I won't sleep a wink tonight. If you are coming I have a big HUG waiting for you..
Have a great weekend till next time Hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

11 comments :

  1. A really beautiful card - I love those colours. So jealous of your personalised stamp - how cool is that! - Jacqueline xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica this is a really stunning card...just love the colour combination...beautiful.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, Thank you so much for our beautiful cards!!!! Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow, Ali and India xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for our beautiful cards, so excited to open the post.....looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. Lots of love Ali and India xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica love the fab design you've used and this stamp is so beautiful.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Monica, my favourite colours. Love that personalised stamp too.
    Berni
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheer genius Monica. I too did an upside down Z fold card last week -but rejected it as an idea because of the complexity/ messiness of my mechanism to hold it open..... and you have done it SO simply here - guess who is going back to that card. Brilliant idea. Thanks as always for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like the blue and brown together. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Where DO you get your inspiration from??
    I'm green with envy for your personalised stamp. What a lovely gift to be given.
    Cate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect present for you that personalised stamp was - you must have been delighted with it! I've had a lovely browse round your blog today Monica and have thoroughly enjoyed seeing all your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx