Friday, 25 February 2011

Miss this... Bliss

Hello there and Happy Friday I bet you are looking forward to the weekend. My Friday is not so happy as I got home form work to find that my mum has been rushed into hospital today and might require an operation pretty soon, we are waiting with baited breath to see what tomorrow brings we will have more news after all the results of today's tests are in. So please send me some positive vibes.
I am sharing a card made with the beautiful Bliss set, I will be so very sorry to see this gorgeous set retire, it is so elegant and so very versatile.
Crumb Cake card stock Basic Black ink and Real Red ink for the sweet butterflies . Black Satin ribbon adds a touch of luxury and pearls are just so very necessary for extra glamour. This card took me 5 minutes, I still get caught by surprise of just how quickly you can turn a bit of card stock into a lovely looking card with a stamp set and ink. Now you might aske yourself what was the purpose of the sentiment punched out, well that conceals a mistake, you see I reached for the Crumb Cake ink pad and took the River Rock out by mistake, the colour on lid looked similar while the stamped image on my layer told a different story.

And I could have started again but by then the whole card was complete so I wasn't going to re make it even though it only took me 5 min. LOL> So Designer Label punch had to come to the rescue  LOL.
I really wish we could keep this set forever, I made some gorgeous wedding stuff using this set and I will share with you soon.
Hope you've got a lovely weekend planned, till next time Big Hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!