Wednesday 9 March 2011

All things bright and beautiful

Hello there, I have a really bright project to share with you today. I have totally cased this card from a SU publication, used the same colours but changed the stamp set. I have decided to use the On a Pedestal stamp set.

The colours used were Wild Wasabi card base, Pumpkin Pie, Melon mambo and Daffodil Delight. Is bright and just how I like my cards, the photo lets it down frankly not sure what I was doing here.
The daffodil satin ribbon was ruffled and a pumpkin pie button added to it. I have also did an bit of decoupage, see it here in the close up shot a bit better

The small flowers are from the Boho Blossom punch and the sentiment was inked using markers.
Hope you like my cheery card today thank you for stopping by.
Till next time big hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. Love your card Monica! The ruffled ribbon is gorgeous!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Monica
    Fab card ...love the yummy colours ....stunning...
    hugs
    sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx