Thursday 3 March 2011

MARCH FRENZY.............

psst. scroll down for today 's eye candy. xx

Hello there and Happy March, we are officially out of Winter even though is still winter out there. Thank you all so very much for your lovely messages about mum, it means a lot. Myself my sister and little (big) Luca are flying out there to be with her, keep your fingers crossed she pulls through her surgery.
I have scheduled some posts so you still have something happy to come to here so I hope you likey.
Before I let you see some eye candy I want to tell you about the March frenzy. Great discounts for selected items, check the list then come back an send me an email if there's anything you have to have.

You can find out more HERE. My email is telemch01@aol.com
Right come back later for a revised update, till then hugs xx
Shop Stampin' Up!

4 comments :

  1. Sorry to hear about your Mum. Hope you get good news when you see her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fingers legs & toes crossed that all goes well with your mum - will be thinking of you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Blog, Good luck with your mum x
    We have a Competition running atm where you can win lots of Fiskars Tools. It might interest you. Check us out www.fiskarettes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your mum is soon on the mend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx