Saturday 21 May 2011

Mr and Mrs OWL PUNCH

Ha ha that would be a funny name  don’t you think? Hello I hope you are enjoying a relaxing weekend. I am just about to set off for London along with my two friends Julie and Fiona for a girly getaway, if you are a regular reader you might remember we did this last year as well and coming back my car broke down and we ended up stranded in Milton Keynes. I am hoping this time we will have no such bad luck, and I am really looking forward to a super duper few days.
I am sharing a few gorgeous items today made by one of my lovely downline. Gill fetched these sweet little makings last time she came to visit and I couldn’t help taking a picture of them as they were so cute.
owl
Aren’t they just the cutest? I love everything about this card, Gill cut the wood effect dsp freehand then punched branches (from the extra large bird punch) in old olive and always artichoke, the tiny flowers are from the Boho Blossom punch in Pink Pirouette. Then she used the sweet Owl punch and created the handsome pair, a few bling accessories and you know who’s the pretty girl!!! I particularly like the 2carat bobby dazzler Smile
Here a little close up for you
owl close They are so cute and I need to point out that the sentiment was computer generated.
Gill also came bearing gifts….
owl tag
Aww, I think this is such a great idea to decorate a bottle of wine, she did say that Michelle Last was the inspiration behind this tag, I love it and I love the sentiment as well, although the inside clearly stated that I could share it with hubs if I wanted to Winking smile.
Right must dash as we are leaving in 30 minutes and I still need to load the car.
Enjoy your weekend whatever you are up to, till next time big hugs xx
Shop Stampin' Up!

6 comments :

  1. Hi,
    very very nice-

    lots of greetings from Germany
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning Monica, I hope you have a lovely girly weekend away x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only YOU would be this fabulous! Absolutely adorable Mon. Especially LOVE the big old sparkler for a ring hee hee!

    Thanks too for popping around at my place - hope you are getting there my sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SO need to get this punch NOW!! Wondeful stuff as ever Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and tag a brilliant idea thanks for sharing hope you have a perfect girlie weekend Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Gill is very clever indeed, BIG sparkler love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx