Sunday 10 July 2011

Little Additions, and NO VIDEO :(

Hello there and Happy Sunday !! this is a scheduled post and hopefully by the time you read this I will be with my team enjoying a fabulous day  of crafting chatting and sharing.  I know I will have so much to share with you after the event so don’t worry you will get to see what we’ve been up to.
You know the video? well I am jinxed as I have done it (a lot later than I wanted to but I did it) however I am having real trouble uploading it to You Tube tonight( it has failed twice already) and I have to call it a day because I have a long drive tomorrow(scheduled post  remember) and is nearly midnight, I need to be fresh and on form, please bear with me I will come back to it, I promise. Meanwhile I still have something crafty for you.
I was commissioned to make this card a few weeks ago now but I had so many celebrations to show on here I just didn’t have the chance to share it yet.
I love the Little Additions set, I have to confess to not owning any baby sets from the current catalogue apart from the tees wheel, BUT when I saw this lovely set in the new mini catalogue I just couldn’t say no, it is very modern and versatile as you can use it for so many other occasions no just babies.
easel_
And I went pink MAD when choosing my combo!!!! I just couldn’t decide on one pink and went for three pinks instead with a touch of Soft Suede added to the mix. Colours I have used are Pretty in Pink , Regal Rose and hot Melon Mambo.
I went for an easel card and the top note die is just perfect for this type of cards, just how gorgeous it looks on there? I love this die!!
The bunting was stamped in alternate colours and a tiny gem was placed in between each one. The cot was stamped an cut out then raised of the main panel for extra interest same with the blocks too.
I love the * It’s a girl* tiny sentiment and was so pleased to found that it fitted inside the tiny tag perfectly, this was added to the stamped bunting again for  added interest.
easel close
The word BABY was spelled using the fabulous Broadsheet Alphabet and pretty in Pink satin ribbon tied the whole look together.
I hope you like my Sunday offering and once again sorry to disappoint re the video but I am sure you won’t have to wait more than one day.
Have a relaxing day and see you again tomorrow,  guess what?  is a team celebration again Open-mouthed smile wooohooo, till then big hugs  xx
Shop Stampin' Up!

5 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Monica, I too love this set. Have a good day at training.

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this has got to be theeee cutest babe girl card I've ever seen! {getting ready to leave for convention in SLC, Utah!!}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card made me smile from ear-to-ear! Love your banner, too, with the gems --- sooooo creative! I have one little request 4 U: At the end of a blog entry when showing a card, could you possibly add a quick summary list of the stamp set name, ink colors, and supplies? Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card, would like to see how you did it! hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx