Friday 5 August 2011

Christmas Club cards

Hello there I am rushing today, is my last day in work and I have a special friend staying with me so will be quick. I am showing you the cards everyone made at our last Christmas Club.

Two of them you will have seen already on my blog as I have used them for our Quarterly training last month.

santa 1_

Supplies: All Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated

PAPER: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb cake and Very Vanilla card stock, Jolly Holly dsp

INK: Cherry Cobbler, White craft ink, Basic Black

TOOLS: Scallop Trim punch

ACCESSORIES: Baja Breeze seam binding, hodgepodge hardware

Next one was very glam

 ornament

Supplies: All Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated

PAPER: Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla card stock

INK: Baja Breeze,  Basic Gray

STAMPS: Contempo Christmas, Gifted

TOOLS: Decorative label, ornament, large oval punches, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, Big Shot

ACCESSORIES: silver glitter, rhinestones, seam binding ribbon, hodgepodge

Third one I love my fave by far and it was inspired by a similar one I found on Splitcoast Stampers Gallery.

dasher

PAPER: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stock

INK: Chocolate Chip

STAMPS: Dasher, Medallion background, Contempo Christmas sentiment

TOOLS: Circle Die, cutting system not SU

ACCESSORIES: Wide striped grosgrain in Real Red

And a cutie punch art one, I love punch art, again I found this on my blog travels, there s lots of them about not sure who i need to credit as the originator

pingu

PAPER: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Pumpkin pie, real Red and Whisper White  card stock

INK: Chocolate Chip, white craft

STAMPS:

TOOLS: Square lattice embossing folder, big shot, extra lg oval, large oval, boho blossom, square scallop, heart to heart, 1” circle

ACCESSORIES: real red striped grosgrain ribbon.

Hope you like my cutes and have a great start to the weekend, see you again tomorrow till then HUGS xx

Shop Stampin' Up!

4 comments :

  1. I love them all Monica, especially the cute penguin!
    Good luck with your last day at work. Just think of all the wonderful creations you can make once full-time with SU!
    Luv Lynne
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3rd one is my fave too! Hope your last day at work was a good one, and I wish you all the best following SU full time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great points there, that's why I always check your blog, it seems that you are an expert in this field. keep up the good work, My friend recommends your site.

    My blog:
    credits en ligne Rachat de credit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh your cards are really cute. I especially love the penguin also. Have a great class and TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx