Thursday 1 September 2011

LAST CHANCE LIST and FREE POSTAGE

Hello there today post is a mixed emotions one, sad to see some of my old favourites go and happy to have met some of my new favourites coming in the new catalogue on the 1st October, OMG !! the new stuff is DIVINE !! I think you will be very happy:).
You can see the retiring list by clicking on the image below
last chance
I am not saying goodbye to too many sets  this year which is always good.
I am placing orders NON STOP so if there’s anything you cannot live without please email me as soon as you can, this items are all on a while stocks last basis and last year some items went out of stock very quickly. I AM OFFERING FREE POSTAGE TO EVERY ORDER OF £50 OR MORE so don't delay place your order ASAP normal postage is £4.95. If you live close you are welcome to collect for FREE.
I have ordered a mountain of New Catalogues last night and I am now taking preorders for them as well. Please order your copy today for mid month delivery. Shipped to your door for £4.95 you can order yours by completing the paypal transaction below.

Preorder Your New Catalogue



or WHY NOT GET ONE FREE!! How? Is simple
JOIN A VIRTUAL CLUB starting October 1st- ONLY 7 places left left you can read more HERE 
IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER OF MY VIRTUAL CLUBS you will get one automatically
HOST A WORKSHOP IN SEPTEMBER FOR ME and claim your FREE copy.

Happy browsing look forward hearing from you xx
Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Monica just wanted to say Hi and show you and your customers some of the projects I have made with the retiring products in the hope that they place an order with you.

    Check out my blog for more details and then contact Monica to place an order.

    If you live in the Isle of Man you can contact me to order.

    Thank you Kirstie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx