Thursday, 15 September 2011

Show Video and please vote

Hello there I hope you're ok, I have been busy getting ready for a team training event tonight playing with some new goodies. I have the video for you at last and also PLEASE, PLEASE , PLEASE if you could vote again for my friend I would greatly appreciate it she is not in the lead and needs the votes more than ever, you can vote more than once and if you have a mobile device you can cast an extra vote,  I know this is a bit cheeky but unfortunately they have been told to advertise it on facebook and to get friends and family voting so is turned into a popularity contest and now I soo want my friend to win this, please click the link below and vote for SALLY H thank you.


And here's the video from the show, I am sorry if you will recognize projects of your own and you don't hear your name I started with names and I now realise I shouldn't have had as I left so many of you lovely ladies that created beautiful projects without a name. Sorry for that.
Enjoy the peek and see you again soon, Hugs xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!