Wednesday 30 November 2011

Creative Elements Birthday Passionette

Hello there, today Vicky celebrates her Happy Day. I am a bit late blogging it but here is the card I made to send her.

vicky 1

Vicky loves razzleberry and I wanted to try this combo for a while now so it was my perfect opportunity. I used the stamp set Creative Elements and markers to colour the butterflies. I am on a butterfly kick right now which is strange for this time of the year, my brain is trying to get out of Christmas creating.

Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso with a hint of Peach Parfait is the colour combo and lots of embossing, tearing and brayering have been thrown in. Here’s a close up of the die cut swirls sizzlet and sweet butterflies.

vicky close

Vicky hope you had a great day.

Right then got to sort out a special order tonight so thank you for stopping by see you again soon, till then big hugs xx.

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. Lucky birthday girl its stunning Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ... that is simply gorgeous I think I may just HAVE to place another order this week, I've been umming and arhhhing over that set for a while but now I NEED IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my ... that is simply gorgeous I think I may just HAVE to place another order this week, I've been umming and arhhhing over that set for a while but now I NEED IT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx