Saturday 31 December 2011

A Big THANK YOU..

Hello and thanks for all your comments on our blog hop yesterday, I hope you enjoyed hopping and you got some inspiration, coming off the Christmas creating is not always easy.
And a bit more Christmas is what I am sharing today. I wanted to photograph all the handmade cards I received this year. I feel grateful for each of them, I am lucky and blessed to have so many creative people in my life.
I loved each card I received and they deserve to be shared with you,  its never to late to gather some inspiration for next Christmas, I have a few of them ear marked already.
So here they all are,
I tried and grouped them by colour and as you can see the reds and greens are the most  popular combo.
cards2
Some more..
cards3
and some more….
cards 4
and even more…
cards 5
And as I am typing this I just realised there are some more cards I haven’t photographed, they are displayed on a sideboard in the lounge and were mainly received at my last Christmas class from my sweet crafty friends.
I want to thank you all for your messages, your beautiful cards and for enriching my life in so many ways.
Right I am off as I have 10 minutes to get dressed and out the door, we are travelling down to London (this would be the third round trip in the last week(long story) to welcome the New Year with my gorgeous Luca Sambuca and his parents.
Have fun tonight and come back tomorrow for my New Year message and a very glam card.
till then big hugs xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR MONICA and thanks for all the great postings throughout the year. Hope 2012 is filled with good health and much happiness,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx