Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Elementary Elegance- my fave

Hello there, so what do you think of the FREE offering? Love the sets? I got lots of positive responses, Fresh Vintage and the Papers seem to be the hot favourite so far Winking smile. I am sold on Elementary Elegance for now but I know once I start to play properly with the others they will fast move up to faves as well. That’s what normally happens to me, I fell in love with the set I use last.

I think one of the reasons I love this set so much is because of  Heather at Downstairs Designs,  she posted this card on her blog and I instantly knew I had to recreate it.

elentary elegance

I changed it a tiny bit only because I was missing the ruffled ribbon in Island Indigo( I have it in every other colour but).

Carol my sweet friend and fabulous helper came round to sort out her Sale a Bration order today and we also made a batch of these beauties for me to have on hand. I want you to guess which SAB set Carol ended up choosing? Winking smile

elentary eleg

PAPER: Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Old Olive, Very Vanilla,

INK: Soft Suede,

STAMPS: Elementary Elegance (FREE with purchase)

TOOLS: 1 3/8”circle Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Corner Rounder punch, Spritzing Tool

ACCESSORIES: Crumb Cake seam binding ribbon, rhinestones,

The small flowers were made from a 1 3/8” circle punched shape in Poppy Parade with a sparkly rhinestone added in the centre.

elentary

I love the pop of colour and I hope you do to.

I am  off  now cooking up a storm, I am attending a Tear and Share Thermomix lunch tomorrow with some new friends I haven’t yet met. Red heart

Thank you for joining me today till next time, hugs xxx

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!