Saturday 10 March 2012

Stampin’Up! Sprinkled Expression FREE set

Good morning are you having a relaxing weekend? or an energetic one? I am in my pj’s still but as soon as I finish this I am off to get sorted. I am baking today for our class tomorrow Smile and finish off preparing for it.

I am sharing a card that was made with FREE stamps today.

team congrats_

I made a bunch of this and some thank you cards with my lovely friend Carol this week(thank you honey). They are for my team who achieved promotions.

The card uses the Sprinkled Expression Free Sale a bration set available till the end of this month. the colours are Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake.

I have punched away half of a tiny circle in the main panel to make room for the seam binding ribbon , just slots in better. I use that trick a  lot on my cards. Winking smile

The pumpkin pie designer paper is from the Brights Designer Stack from Stampin’Up! and the sentiment was punched and layered using the 1 1/4” and 1 3/8” circle punches.

I have also decorated a small pot of antique brads to go with the cards

team congrats 1

Simply topped the lid with a 3 dimensional flower made with the luscious Berry Blossom die from the Mini catalogue.

I have been so busy lately Harrogate Show is next week and lots still need to be done.

We still have some places left for the morning workshop on both days Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 March

You will be making a sweet home decor banner in punchy colours, here’s a little sneak peek

banner 2

If you wish to attend you can book your place by emailing me at telemech01@aoldotcom . You can find out more details about the workshop HERE.

Thank you for popping by and sorry I am so sparse with my blogging. See you again soon hopefully, enjoy your weekend hugs xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx