Tuesday 10 April 2012

Birthday Passionette

Hello everyone hope you are well and you enjoyed a lovely break. I ended up poorly again. I knew Luca was going to pass his cold onto me and sure enough he did bless him. I am starting to feel better and just as well as this week it's just manic.
Yesterday it was Carol's happy day. I really hope she got her card in time as I only realised its bank holiday weekend on Friday. I had to dash trying to catch the last post.




It's been a while since I have used the Perfect Pennants stamp set and matching punch. The design its one I have used as a team training swap last year. I love the mix of bright colours and the tiny flowers in between each shape.
The colours used are rich razzelberry, more mustard, melon mambo, old olive and pool party.
A double bow made from the spotty grosgrain ribbon completes the look. Here's a closer look




It is held in place with a pool party spotty brad.
The sentiment it's from the Curly Cute set.
Hope Carol liked her cheery card.
And I am leaving you with a picture I took on my phone yesterday of my most loved motley crew. In spite of me being ill we had such a great time together. Luca was with us since last Sunday and they arrived on Thursday and we shared lots of good times. I love spending time with them so much. Here we were on our way to do some retail therapy :)




I hardly ever have any decent pictures of my hubs, he always messes about. Yes he was driving here but pulled that face for a split second while I pressed the button. Thank you for stopping by hope to see you sooner next time
Hugs xx
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Shop Stampin' Up!

4 comments :

  1. What a fun card! Love the flowers in between your banner pennants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun photo..You must scrap it! Your sister looks just like you!!.. & Luca is looking so grown up now!! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab fun family photo Monica. Hope you had a good day and I loved your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colours on your card and great idea with the little flowers between the pennants. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx