Thursday 14 June 2012

Vienna Swaps… FABRIC COASTERS

hello,hello, hope you are well and enjoying my frequent postings Smile
Each Event organized by Stampin’Up! has swapping included in it, sharing ideas with one another is what we do best as demonstrators and I  enjoy making them but enjoy even more receiving them.
This year I have played with fabric and settled upon these little beauties.
latte 1
No I am not going to swap coffee but rather these lovely fabric coasters Smile.
mat
I am so pleased with how they  turned out, they are perfect for outdoor entertaining. Made using the Twiterpated  fabric they are great at absorbing the extra liquid from glasses.
And here they all are packaged and ready to go.
swap vienna
Tea Shoppe stamp set was a perfect match and the cup was stamped in Pear pizzaz and cut our by hand( THANK YOU Carol Smile).
And we made a lot of them, myself and Carol spent hours in the garden in May while the heat wave was on making them, finally I can show them off Smile
swap bag
And check out my posh swap bag, my good friend and fellow French demo Moira gifted me this gorgeous bag while in France earlier this year. Bonheur translates as Happiness and this is Moira’s team name. They are definitely a bunch of Happy demos.
Right I had some supplies left from making these and I have out together some kits so that you can make some yourself if you wish.
I only have 12 of them and they are ready to ship, my good friend Ali has them and she kindly agreed to post them for me.
You will get everything needed to make a set of FOUR coasters like the ones above along with a step by step tutorial for only £11.99 including postage.
To buy your kit please click the Paypal button below.

 
Thank you very much for popping by see you again soon, big hugs xxx


Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. this is such a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it :)
    have fun in Vienna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica - These are absolutely beautiful and love the packaging.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx