Thursday 20 September 2012

Choc Full of Cheer …

Hello there I hope you’re looking forward to the weekend, yet again it’s just around the corner. I missed posting for you yesterday, I got caught up with more Retreat details, every time I think I am finished I realise something else needs doing (yiiikeees), I hope that is it now actually it isn't as I still haven't done my name badge yet.
Today I am sharing some more projects from our team training last week. Tomorrow I will show you the swaps :)
Here’s our simple workshop suitable make n take card.
cheer m&t
How cute is this? Simple but oh so fun with lots of little details to fest your eyes on. I do believe Christmas cards should be simple after all we give away a LOT of them so we can’t afford to spend to long on making them.
Gumball green one of the new in colours is the perfect Christmas green and I paired it here with Cherry Cobbler and Pool Party. The stamp set is one I got for FREE in fact I got the whole matching product suite for FREE so that is the stamp set, the matching designer paper you see on the side, the matching wheel for NADA. As a demonstrator for Stampin Up! you have some many opportunities to earn FREE product and other fabulous incentives. And there’s never been a better time to join then now with Christmas just round the corner, get in touch with me if you wish to inject a bit of cash into your Christmas budget this year and let’s get you started earning a bit of cash.
If you would like to find out more go HERE or  feel free to contact me for a no pressure chat, I would love to welcome you to our fun group of Passionettes.
Ok so you have seen the cute and simple take on this card but here’s what happens when you add a bit more product (I love the font on this sentiment).
cheer upgrade
You get an a stepped up or how I like to call it a upgraded version. A bit of dry embossing, an extra white layer, a brad and a bit of tulle ribbon. It makes all the difference doesn’t it? I need to point out that I didn’t buy the matching mitten punch as I really didn’t think I would need it so I cut those cute mitts by hand but since making this cards one mitten builder punch has arrived and taken residence in my craft room (I am so damn weak LOL).
Right I need to dash, I can’t decide whether to go for my nails doing today or tomorrow? its awful and raining here at the minute I think I might leave it for today. I will try and schedule some posts for while I am away but if you do not hear from me you will know that I ran out of time and I am busy having the time of my life with 30 fabulous crafty friends. Have a great rest of the week and till next time BIG HUGS xxxx
Products used :All Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Choc Full Of Cheer stamp set, cheerful Christmas wheel
Ink: Gumball Green, Pool party, Cherry Cobbler
Card stock: Pool Party, Gumball Green, Whisper White and Be of good cheer dsp
Accessories: Modern label punch, cherry cobbler tulle ribbon, antique brads white bakers twine, rhinestones.






Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx