Sunday 16 September 2012

Same but different

Hello there are you having a relaxing Sunday? I am taking it a bit easier as I worked like crazy all last week, I still have a few things left to do and work on some more sample display. Harrogate Show is coming up soon as well and I need pretties for the stand as well as the Retreat. Today I am sharing the same card I showed you yesterday but with a different embellishment. This was the technique card I demoed at our team training last Thursday.

layered  labels scrunched flower

There’s more than one technique on this card but I wanted the girls to see how easy it was  to make these stunning scrunched flowers. The jumbo sticky dots are a godsend and these could so easily be made into fabulous corsages or stuck on head bands (think Christmas fairs ) for pretty and inexpensive little gifts

A fellow demo Kimberly Van Diepen has a brilliant video that shows you how to make these fun flowers have a look HERE.

And here’s a closer look for you

scrunched flower

Pretty no? I really like them, they would make any gift look pretty and fancy.

Right off now but hank you for visiting and see you again very soon. Till then big hugs xxx

Products used :All Stampin’Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Layered Labels
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Soft Suede,
Card stock: Soft Suede,  Very Vanilla and Patio Party designer paper
Accessories: Apothecary Accents  framelits dies,crumb cake and early espresso scalloped tulle , self adhesive pearls.

 

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx