Wednesday 12 December 2012

Festive Wreaths

Wooohooooo how are you doing with all your preparations? Finished yet? I have something today that will add a festive touch to your homes. Remember this wreath?
wreath 1
well back in September I made this one as well
wreath
and from today you can BUY a KIT from  myself complete with everything you need to make one of these beauties.
The kit contains
10 sheets of Snow Festival designer Paper, or 20 sheets of Newsprint Designer Paper depending which design you choose
One 30 cm polystyrene ring
A step by step tutorial
You will need to provide a hot glue gun and some adhesive.
They come with full step by step instructions and they will take you between 2h – 3.5 h to complete.
They cost £15.99 posted to the UK, for International postage amounts please contact me by email.
To purchase one please click the Buy It Now Button below.

Choose your design
I will ship these commencing the 14 December. Many thanks Monica xx
Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. Oh wow, thats gorgeous Monica!

    I'm sure I have that tutorial somewhere ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Monica I love your wreath. It looks so amazing! I definitly have to try something like this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx