Monday 10 December 2012

Snowflake Soiree Dec 25

Helloooo have you had a fabulous weekend? did you do some Christmas shopping? Today I am sharing a card that I designed for our November Christmas Card club.
flurry_
It uses the Snowflake Soiree and Memorable Moments stamp sets. The combination of Baja Breeze, Real Red and Early Espresso is so punchy and the stamped snowflakes look like printed paper, I really love our high quality stamps you cannot beat them. I was inspired heavily by a fellow demonstrator who shared a set of cards made in these colours and with this set and posted them on our Stampin Connection. I then designed a layout around that combo and added the memorable Moments numbers before punching them out with the 1 1/4” circle punch.
Here’s a close up
flurry close
You can see more of that glimmer paper I love so much this time in RED!!. YUM
That’s all from me I am mindful that you haven’t got a lot of time to read much blah so nice and quick. Come back tomorrow for more Thank you for ypour stop, hugs xx
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx