Friday 25 January 2013

It’s PARTY TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone I hope you are good. I am beyond excited as finally at last we can kick off the biggest Stampin’Up! party of the Year!! Is SALE A BARTION time and that means one thing FREE STUFF. And its even more exciting as this year its BIGGER and BETTER then ever before. So let me ask you this?

Capture

Whichever way you choose to connect with Stampin’Up! during 22nd January and 22nd March its guaranteed that you will be able to share in our excitement and benefit from some great FREE products that you can choose.

host

Whether you host a LIVE party, a ONLINE party or a IT’S ALL FOR ME PARTY,  Stampin’Up! is rewarding you with some fantastic benefits.

Each party of £150 sales receives £25 of free product plus a FREE pack of Silver Glimmer paper to mark our 25 Anniversary.

Each Party of £300 sales receives £50 of free product, one 50% off item, FREE pack of Silver Glimmer paper to mark our 25 Anniversary, A FREE pack of Sycamore Street designer paper, one Madison Avenue stamp set PLUS one pack of Sycamore Street ribbon and button pack. WOW, contact me to schedule your own event today !!!!!!

join

Now if you choose to join during this fabulous period you are in for a treat as well. Not only will you start earning a discount on all your favourite Stampin products, you can do so by choosing even more in your starter kit. Stampin’Up! are offering you an extra 25%  in your starter kit which means you can choose £162.50 worth of products and only pay £99, plus you will get a business pack with all you need to get started worth £45. Signing up is easy and you can even do it online, read more HERE> Tempted? I would love to have a no obligation chat with you and explain how it all works. Being a demonstrator is fun and not at all scary, if you have any reservation share them with me to see if I can help. I was scared to start on the day of the launch and it took me 4 months to pluck up the courage I now wish I didn’t waited so long of course :)

shop

And you can party each £45 at a time. For every £45 order you can select one of the FREE products this year. Spend £90 choose two and so on there is no limit on how many freebies you can earn. Here’s all the choice this year its a MASSIVE list I hope you like. 

sab 2013 leaflet 1

sab 2013 leaflet 2

I will be back with some inspiration in separate post, please scroll down. :)

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx