Thursday 18 April 2013

Rain or Shine….

and gale force winds!!! WOW !! Hello there hope you are good:) I never made it yesterday and I am sorry about that, but we had and still have such strong winds blowing I couldn’t get online at all after a  certain point.

So here I am today with another of the projects we made at our training last Sunday. This project was a suitable workshop  make n take  using the cute Rain or Shine stamp set. Do you like this cute set? you want it? You can get in touch with me  and pop it on your shopping list (telemech01@aol.com ).

Rain or Shine, Stampin'Up, Make n take

In the background you can see the basic example quick and easy to assemble in a workshop scenario for guests of all abilities and at the front you can see the stepped up version everyone completed on the day of our training.

The combo was made up from the following: Lucky Limeade, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo all colours found in the Sprinkles and Sunshine dsp. These are all very bright colours and they could easily overwhelm but if used sparingly with a lot of white they look happy and give the project a cheery look. Here’s a closer view :)

Rain or Shine, Stampin'Up,_

I love the cloud embossing folder, did you know that this folder is exclusive to Stampin’Up! ? you won’t find it anywhere else so if you would like to own one please contact me and add this to your shopping list as well, and you might even need the gorgeous scallop trim border punch as well to create lovely detailed edges for your projects .

A arrow clip from the seasonal catalogue was added to the sentiment banner along side a stitched grosgrain bow in Basic Gray.

And that is my lot today, I have the busiest two weeks from now till the Retreat so all my posts will be short but I am hoping to have a tutorial for you soon for a very cool technique.

Many thanks for stopping by again, see you soon. Hugs xx

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. Une très très jolie carte!!!
    Bonne journée.
    Bises.
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx