Friday 5 April 2013

Summer Silhouette

Hello again, can it be Friday already? Time flies doesn’t it? I am sharing a card I made for Susan’s birthday last week. It uses the Summer Silhouette stamp set a favourite of mine :) I know should have said another favourite of mine

Summer silhouettes

The combo I adore. Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit and Island Indigo. Out of all the colours retiring Island Indigo is THE ONE colour I am most happy to see staying, its a gorgeous teal colour, LOVE IT

I stamped the flower heads in whisper white and the stems and leaves in indigo onto crumb cake card. You get a lovely effect  stamping on coloured cardstock and our inks are pretty and saturated and they show on darker card beautifully.

Summer silhouettes close

The Summer Starfruit layer has been crumpled and added over a indigo layer which was shaped with the scallop trim border and stamped with the lovely lattice stamp in this set. A bit of spirtzing and some shimmering with the Shimmer Spray and I was done.

Susan liked her card and she sent me a lovely card for my birthday which I will share with you over the next days hopefully.

Do you have this set? I would love to see what card have you created with this stamp set lately, link to this post and I will come and visit you.

Right thank you for stopping over, I am off now to finish a lovely wedding cake for a lovely demo friend of mine. I am so excited to be part of her big day, Stampin’Up! has really brought so much to my life.

See you again very soon, hugs xx

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. awsome, Monica!!! I "adore" too the stamp set and the colors combine together!!!Bravo!!!Bises

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautriful Card - I love how you make these floral stamp sets look modern...X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx