Thursday 11 April 2013

World Play Masculine Packaging

Hellooo there, are you impressed? I am keeping up with this blogging :) but let’s not count all our chickens yet.

Today my share is a gorgeous (at least I think it is because I made it) masculine gift packaging. I needed to say thank you to a male crafter and had a punch to deliver. I decided to make some sort of packaging for it instead of a separate card. 

Stampin Up World Play masculine packagining_

Yes  more Summer Starfruit!! sorry about that I just seem to be a bit stuck on it. The box was made using the Simply Scored Board and the punch itself, not enough time to measure things at the minute s0 I turned the punch on all sides and scored accordingly. I live dangerously you know :)

Then I splattered  BIG splodges of water mixed with midnight muse reinker, most of them ended up covered (these are some of the drawbacks to working off the cuff)

The combo was Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit and Crumb Cake. Once the base was done the fun began.Stampin Up World Play masculine packagining close Chevron embossed framelits layer, some FAN FAIR dsp, wodden buttons left over from the winter catalogue a macho looking arrow clip from the new Spring Catalogue, manly looking linen ribbon all piled up and scrunched and spritzed. How was that for a tutorial, clear as mud? As always if you have any questions about any of my projects CONTACT ME :)

Need to dash I am meeting new crafters tonight :)

Cheers for dropping by and big hugs xx

 

 

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. I love the grungy look on this! FUN! Hope you enjoyed meeting your new crafaters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, I just want to say you are one amazingly talented lady!!! I have been following your blog for a while and you never cease to amaze me with your fantastic cards and projects!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your talent.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx