Wednesday 17 July 2013

My friends gifts

Hello there I am writing from the past so not sure if you heard from me yesterday,  is so funny writing like this, it almost doesn’t feel right :)

Today I am sharing some gifts I made for the lovely ladies that will travel with me on this trip :)

And this year there are three of them, Bekka ,Jules and the lovely Terri is joining us as well for Convention USA !!

I am soo looking forward spending some quality time with them, plus I get to see my friends from all over Europe not to mention get to meet and make new friends from  the USA. 

I LOVE MY JOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

As you can see I am from the past, pre travel and veeeery excited !!Back to my gifts

Stampin'Up! Flower Shop Tag a Box gift stack

Let’s call it a travel pack as you pretty much have everything you need for a pleasant long haul flight. Not sure about you but when I travel I fill my plastic bag with lotions and potions. I am the one with the clear bag filled to the brim with product ( all allowed though, I do not suffer embarrassing stops and confiscated product) going through security . I have really dry skin and I have to work hard to keep myself hydrated. Long flights are notorious for zapping moisture out of your body, so I moisturize and mist and moisturize and so on :)

For my gifts I connected three of the Tag a Bag gift boxes (such beautiful packaging ) and added goodies in each section. The top has a eye mask which I made from soft nubuck leather. They feel wonderful and luxurious, they  block out all the light and do not slip off your face, so should you need to catch up on your sleep you can.

Middle section is a Liz Earle sanctuary, face spritzer, moisturiser, lip balm, hand cream everything you will need to get to the destination radiant looking and not tired looking.

And the bottom layer, my favourite and probably the least likely to make the plane at all, sweet little petite fours with marzipan and almond biscuits encased in chocolate :)

I used sticky strip to connect the acetate lid then the boxes simply slide in to reveal the goodies inside.

Stampin'Up! Flower Shop Tag a Box gift stack close

I simply wrapped and secured a designer paper belly band around the whole package then added a handle at the top. Decorated it with the Flower Shop and matching punch a few leaves from the Bird Punch and a initial from the morning post alphabet.

I hope the girls found it useful :) Thank you for your visit do come back soon. Till then big hugs xx

 

 

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. super cute idea. This will be on my inspiration blog post. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx