Friday 30 August 2013

New Seasonal Catalogue NOW LIVE

Hello there,

Yipeee!! The NEW seasonal is now live for us all !! Click on the image to download it and see it now.

new seasonal  Also a new offer has been published. Between now and the end of September you can take advantage of a %15 reduction for the yummy Butterfly Bundle.

butterflies

bundle info

To order any of these new yummy products email me at telemech01@aol.com

I will share some festive goodies with you tomorrow as I haven’t photographed anything yet.

Today I will show you the recognition projects I made and sent to my fabulously hard working team for their  promotions earlier this month. I started out with making six then within days I had to make quite a few more :). I have an amazing team of demonstrators all of whom are very dear to me.

team training  I made them all a card and a little matching gift using the Venetian Romance suite. I just love this and I was over the moon when I received the entire suite FREE on the Incentive Trip from Stampin’Up!

Here’s the card a bit better,

Stampin'Up! Venetian Romance card main

Baked brown sugar card bases were stamped with the Lovely Romance stamp set and cut out with the Chalk Talk framelits and Venetian Romance matching papers.

card close

And here’s a close up of the gift.

flower

The flowers were made using punches on card stock and paper and a simply pressed clay rose was added in the centre after I pressed it into the gold Encore ink pad. I am loving the gold trend that everywhere at the minute.

Right I am chained at my work table, two Retreats to finish prepping for

*yiikes *

Thank you for your visit see you again soon with some fabby Christmas projects. Till then Big Hugs xx

Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx