Sunday 29 September 2013

Stampin Up Chalk talk meets Papillion Pot Pourri

Hello, hello :)
Have you having a wonderful and relaxing Sunday? I hope so
I am sharing one of the projects we did at Card Club this month, its been a hectic month and I have loads of projects I haven’t blogged yet.
I fell in love with a card made by Catherine Pooler a fellow Canadian demonstrator and I knew I would have to CASE it. And I did just that without any changes, the card was perfect.
Chalk Talk -so grateful
Sorry about the bad angle of this photo :(. Soft suede and Blushing Bride, a heavenly colour combo that looks very stylish.
Designer paper comes from the Subtle Collection stack, the Chalk Talk stamp set was cut on the big shot with the matching framelits and 2 vellum butterflies were layered on the front. AAAAN there’s no ribbon!!!!!!!!!! its been ages since I made a ribbon less card but I have since then made another :)
Here’s a little close up
Chalk Talk close
So pretty don’t you agree?
Right I need to dash as I have a date with a hot bath, jammies and a Thai Takeaway :)
Enjoy your evening I will see you again tomorrow .
Much love xxx

Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx