Saturday 19 October 2013

Stampin’Up! Colour me Christmas

Hello there,

There are only 2 full days left for you to take advantage of the LOW SIGN UP Offer. join offer-001 READ MORE HERE

Today I am sharing a cute treat holder I designed for my team training last week. It’s an adaptation of one I made last year after receiving a sweet swap from my fellow demonstrator Jo.

Colour Me Gift Holder

It features the lovely Season of Style designer stack and Colour Me Christmas stamp set.

Soft Suede base the stack and our super fun washi tape. Quick and very cute just what all of us need this time of the year.

The image was stamped in black staz on and coloured using a blender pen and our ink pads.

Colour Me Gift Holder close

Sorry about the poor photos, took these with my phone as my camera was out of batteries :(

I need to dash as all the good telly starts in a minute :)

Thank you for your visit big hugs to you all.

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx