Monday 28 October 2013

Stampin’Up! Colour Me Shaker

Hello there, have you had a lovely weekend? The weather has turned so nasty hope you stay safe this next few days.
Today is the last day to take advantage of the limited time offer so if there’s anything on your list please place your order in my online store HERE.
Today I am sharing a card made with a product you might have overlooked in the Stampin’Up! catalogue, shaker frames.
Everyone loves interactive cards and with these fab shaker frames you can create them easily.
Stampin'Up! Uk Colour Me shaker
Isn’t it cute? I could have been a bit more generous with my glass glitter inside the frame but as my ladies know “This is only the prototype “ :)
we coloured the deer using our marvellous markers and made a quick window into a piece of cherry cobbler card stock using the 1 3/4” circle punch.
The fun dotty pattern from the Season of Style designer stack matches the playful feel of this project while a bit of gold card picks up on the gold tone in the glass glitter. Here’s a little close up for you
Stampin'Up! Uk Colour Me shaker close
We used the Stylish Stripes embossing folder to add some texture to the red layer.
I am not a huge fan of colouring images but this sweet set is perfect for young people and I am sure Luca will be happy helping me make a few of these cards for his close friends at school.
Right a full day of work awaits me now that I had to cancel a rendezvous due to the bad weather.
Thank you so much for your visit here are some of the products used on this card. Much love and hugs to you all xxx


Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx