Saturday 16 November 2013

Did you miss me? and MDS Classes :)

Oh my goodness, guess what? My technology let me down this last week. I felt like I haven’t had my left arm thank God for my phone and I pad otherwise I would have gone lala, well more lala that I already am :)
There is sooo much stuff is happening right now I can’t even tell you so i will be brief and show you a cute little project . It s a little mug holder perfect for a hot chocolate little treat.
hot choc holder
I love to make these at this time of the year either for craft fairs or just to have on hand for giving away.
The mug itself its easy enough to do and I even used the Envelope Punch Board to round off all the corners. I love that board :)
hot choc holder close
To decorate I stamped and cut out a big snowflake from the Festive Flurry stamp set , it was stamped in Whisper White ink onto Crumb Cake card, once cut out we used some dazzling diamonds glitter for some sparkle :)
Have you been checking the MDS happenings recently? Stampin’Up! have launched three new MDS classes and they are fabulous. If you are new to MDS or already on your way you will find these classes both helpful and informative.There are three to choose from and you can see them all HERE, I love the Finest Simplicity Class :).
I hope it tickles and I hope I will be back soon with some more pretties. Thank you so much for your patience and for your visit today.
xoxoxoxo
Supplies list : All Stampin’Up!

Shop Stampin' Up!

7 comments :

  1. Hi Monica, this is wonderful! Do you have a tutorial for how to make this? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Would you share directions for the mug? Please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! Would you share directions for the mug? Please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. would love instructions on how the actual mug was made. this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love to know how to make the mug, this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it what a cute gift for nursing home. I hope you will share the directions for the mug. Thanks for all of you great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute and perfect for small work colleague gifts instead of a simple card. Haven't visited you for YONKS Monica but you are still as fantastically creative as ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx