Wednesday 6 November 2013

My Digital Studio LOVE

Hello, hello :)
How are you today? Well, I hope.
I am sharing a digital scrapbook page with you today, YAY !! I am so glad that the Design team assignment has been put my way as this will really force me into scrapbooking a bit more. I am so behind scrapbooking Luca’s pictures.
If you followed me for like ever, you will remember these pictures that I used on the page because I blogged them.
This was a momentous occasion, Luca’s first introduction to Hoolly Hoops (he used to call them that) and being the naughty aunty that I am, I just had to show him the only way to enjoy these little treats. Check that face when he finally loaded them all onto his fingers!! :)
Nobody's business pout-001
I can’t believe he was ever this little !!!! I miss him as a baby so much even though I love this current stage so much.
I used the fabulous Nobody’s Business Photobook Template and guess what? Today you can get this download at a cool 50% off, as it is one selected to be part of the Digital Scrapbooking Week.
I do LOVE this kit you get sooo much for your pennies and if you check the mydigitalstudio.net you can see more fabulous samples made with this kit, you can see them HERE
Ok so how about some paper pretty for you as well? A  festive card made with the New Flip thinlits, have you got yours yet? what do you think of them? I would love to know if you love them.
Anyway here’s the card using the cheeky Santa from Colour Me Christmas set.
Jolly Holly Santa
Now for as much I love these type of cards  they don’t half frustrate me when I have to photograph them LOL, its just a bit tricky getting a good angle.
And did you notice that I started using my BIG girl camera again for taking pictures ? (I hope you did,wink).  I gotten a bit lazy lately with the ease of the Ipad so I am enjoying using it again, although Santa if you are reading this I would really like an upgrade, a Nikon D800 maybe? (ok I will stop dreaming now LOL).
Here’s a little close up,
Jolly Holly Santa close
I will make a few of these for Luca’s school friends, leaving the Santa stamped in black so he can colour them himself before he gives them out :)
They are quick to make and children will love the flip flop action.
Right back to the grindstone I go, have a wonderful day and many thanks for stopping by today. XOXOXO

Click pictures to go shopping today :)

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx