Tuesday 3 December 2013

Stampin’Up! My Digital Studio December Daily

Hello everyone,

Gosh I do not know when today went :( so many deadlines at the minute.

Ok so I was hoping that I would be able to show you the first few pages of my December daily but my photos are not ready yet. So Instead i am showing you the covers. There is one kit that I absolutely love at the minute and its the Jingle  and Joy download. This kits has a LOT of really cool elements and I am loving the stag head !!! I feel I am using  it on everything lately :)

MGale-december daily cover fr

Funky don’t you think? I am loving sparkle you know I do if you visit me often and  I am deffo loving MDS more because it allows me to indulge in the shiny obsession.  I kept pilling more and more things onto this I find it so hard to know when to stop. It makes me smile as I set out to make my cover minimalist and quite understated and true to form I ended up with the total opposite LOL I can’t help it its how I create.

The back is plain but I wanted to show you it as there is a fabulous function built into this software that will allow you to add elements around the spine of the book in my case the glimmer paper scalloped border.

MGale-december daily cover bk

I will finish this cover off at the end of my December daily.

Ok I need to love you and live you  I’m afraid sorry for the short post but still have a few things to finish off tonight and I do not want to work late into the night again :)

Thank you for your visit here’s the list of downloads used on my journal covers.

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

 

Shop Stampin' Up!

4 comments :

  1. Looks fabulous, Monica! I have resisted getting the December Daily downloads so far... but I'm wavering!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Sarah I am quickly becoming such a download junkie LOL xx

      Delete
  2. Looks great Monica! Well I never knew SU had digital products, shows how long since I've looked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stags head is really popular this year so a very trendy cover! Pinning onto my December daily pinterest board :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx