Sunday 27 April 2014

Another Retreat Project

Hello there from sunny Denver-USA :)
We are here for the Stampin' Up! Global Incentive Trip which is a Caribbean Cruise this year and Denver is our first leg of the trip visiting my BFF Claudia and her family. They recently moved here from Seattle and we are having such a great time :).
Today I am sharing another Retreat Project a super interactive scrap page. I found it on Pinterest ages ago and just like it always happens to me I never pinned it and now I cannot find it again to give credit to the fabulous designer. 
We used the yummy Retro Fresh papers alongside the yummy essential wooden elements from the Spring catty.


The base was made from a sturdy card board and we attached the shorter sides using washi tape. We made a fun shaker window and strung a banner across the page using various embellies. 
I love this because you can slot it into a 12x12 page or you can have it stood up and displayed.


We used the Make Note Rotary Stamp to stamp the wooden embellishments. Another fun element were the fringed edges made with the fringe scissors as was the rosette below :)


The photo is one of me about 8 years ago with long dark locks. I do miss my long hair but I do not miss the long time it took me to wash/ dry it.
Ok I am off now,  thank you so much for stopping by and keep checking as I plan on posting regularly. 
Until next time xoxoxo
Monica, 





Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. I love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...such a great project. I came to your site after seeing you on Becky Roberts' blog...enjoyed all your photos!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx