Friday 25 April 2014

Petite Petals with or without the matching punch

Hello there,

I hope you are excited about the looming weekend :). Once the Spring Catalogue launched one particular product went out of stock very quickly and that was the lovely Petite Petal matching punch.

And I want to thank you so much for your patience if you ordered one from me, as it happens I am still punch less :( but that didn’t stop me using this sweet set.

designed by monicagale.com,, I designed these projects a while back in fact it might have been March for a craft show as part of our workshops. Not quite sure what genius developed this wonderful fancy closure card made with the scalloped punch but I love it and I have made dozens of them since :)

To show the versatility of the tag punch I designed a matching simple box.

designed by monicagale.com_ And you can clearly see here that I didn’t have the matching punch when making these samples. Here s a little close up of the card tag.

designed by monicagale.com, And this card was the perfect candidate for the Petite Pairs set of sentiments :).

So if you fancy buying this little set and matching punch go ahead and do so in my online store, you might want to add a pair of snips to make your life much easier when cutting out these pretty flowers while you wait for the punch to get back in stock.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

xoxoxoxo

MonicaSignaturePink

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.
Shop Stampin' Up!

3 comments :

  1. I was wondering, can you share how you created the card base? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all I can say Monica, you are a genius!! your ideas are amazing, the 'card in a box' was a beauty, I have made so many and everyone loves them!! Many thanks
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Monica, how did you make the tag punch milk box.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx