Friday, 25 April 2014

Petite Petals with or without the matching punch

Hello there,

I hope you are excited about the looming weekend :). Once the Spring Catalogue launched one particular product went out of stock very quickly and that was the lovely Petite Petal matching punch.

And I want to thank you so much for your patience if you ordered one from me, as it happens I am still punch less :( but that didn’t stop me using this sweet set.

designed by monicagale.com,, I designed these projects a while back in fact it might have been March for a craft show as part of our workshops. Not quite sure what genius developed this wonderful fancy closure card made with the scalloped punch but I love it and I have made dozens of them since :)

To show the versatility of the tag punch I designed a matching simple box.

designed by monicagale.com_ And you can clearly see here that I didn’t have the matching punch when making these samples. Here s a little close up of the card tag.

designed by monicagale.com, And this card was the perfect candidate for the Petite Pairs set of sentiments :).

So if you fancy buying this little set and matching punch go ahead and do so in my online store, you might want to add a pair of snips to make your life much easier when cutting out these pretty flowers while you wait for the punch to get back in stock.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

xoxoxoxo

MonicaSignaturePink

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.
Shop Stampin' Up!