Tuesday 1 July 2014

ARE YOU READY? NICE AND STEADY? GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there,

Today is the day !!! the brand new catalogue has been revealed and you can now see it in all its glory.

new catty 2015

There is t0ns of yummy stuff in there and it was so hard trying to fit everything I wanted in my budget, I know I have a full year left to get it all  but the want it now syndrome was hard at work today.

Are you just like me and WANT IT ALL? well you have two choices to get it cheaper or to get some benefits on the back of those orders.

JOIN MY NEW VIRTUAL CLUB

OR

BECOME A DEMONSTARTOR FOR ONLY £99

You can also book your own party or invite me to come to your craft clubs and do a free demonstration for you and your crafty friends.

ENJOY BROWSING and if there’s anything you need just click on my shop below or at the top.

xoxoxoxo

MonicaSignaturePink

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx