Tuesday 6 January 2015

Oh Happy Day !!!!!

Are you singing yet?
Helloooo, yep it is a Happy Day as today we unveil lots of yummy treats for every discerning crafter out there. I am soo excited, these catalogue are full to the brim with wonderful and exciting products... but let me show you rather than tell you :) Click on THIS LINK to view the Spring Catalogue, you can place an order at any time of day and night in my online store, click SHOP NOW link below :) it will take you straight there.



But that's not all..It's January and usually that means the SALES are on, only with Stampin'Up! we are not giving you good deals on old stuff only. NO  as from today we entering our biggest SALE campaign on old and new items !!!! This means that every time you SPEND £45 you get to choose
ONE ABSOLUETLY FREE PRODUCT 
from this brochure :)



Aaand.....The more you spend the more FREE you get.. LIKE????

HOSTESSES also GET MORE during Sale a Bration !!!
Call me or email me to arrange your own party (in person or virtual) and you can earn even more freebies on your total party sales :) this is on top of your personal rewards (as stated above) 



JOIN my team of lovely Passionettes and the deal is even sweeter. Your regular starter kit cost just £99 and for this you get to fully customise what you start with, you get to choose £130 worth of products from the available catalogues. And because this is our biggest SALE campaign you also get to choose some added extras. You have two options to choose from :), for additional treats on top of your starter kit.



Any of these these kits would be an amazing start for a new demonstrator. 

OR 


Choose two FREE Sale A Bration items and get to work straight away. 

There is LOTS to take in but you'll do it I am sure :) Enjoy browsing and enjoying shopping. I will reward EVERY order in January with a small surprise delivered straight to your door, you don't want to miss it !!!
Till next time 
xoxoxoxo
Monica 

Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx