Tuesday 1 December 2015

You can create it-UK

Hello there,
Woohooo its 1st of December!!!! I am getting excited at the thought of entering the Christmas month and I am starting work on planning the food, the gifts and the decorations, although we need to finish decorating the hall we started 6 months ago before any baubles go up :)
Today is our monthly challenge time and I will admit that I struggled with this kit and I think I might not have been the only one. Judging by the low number of entries so did the other contestants A BIG THANK YOU to those that sent their entries in. Here's the kit we had to work with


 And here's my card,


I love this designer series paper, so nostalgic and it proved very popular with my customers as well. We all loved being transported back to our childhoods I am sure. A lot of fussy cutting 



And here's Teri's card, I WOW-ed at this when I first saw it. It's simple but the detail is fabulous and it just works, fab papers <3 .="" nbsp="" p="">


And here's some of our participants that played along this time :)


Wendy Newby


Sue Dixon 




Anne Ronsky



Jill Lackford 




 Thank you for joining me today and if you want to see more examples, follow our other participating countries below.
Enjoy December, the panning, the fussing and do not let it stress you, it will all be FINE by the time the BIG DAY is here :)

Hugs  xxx

Anja
Heike


Inge
Caro










Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

  1. Ooh, the fussy cutting! Very effective though.
    Love the other entries - it was a toughie!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx