Thursday 5 May 2016

Birthday Blooms Stampin

Hello there,
I hope this finds you well??? As the retirement carries on until the end of May I have mad a decision to blog about all of these projects I have ready to share so that you get a chance to see them as well. Today I am sharing a card I made with the lovely set Birthday Blooms .
Stampin'Up! Card by Monica Gale

I really like this popular set but then again I love flower sets and this one is particularly pretty. I have stamped the flower head in versamark onto watercolour paper and embossed it in white powder. Then using my aqua brush and ink pads I set about colouring it in.  
The card base is in Pool Party and the papers are matching to this set and called Birthday Bouquet
I cut and layered the flower head over a white mat that I singed with a bit of pool party ink to offer some interest to the otherwise plain layer then I took the Wink of Stella glitter brush and tapped it so I got some little glittering splatters. 


I hope you liked my quick little project today, thank you for visiting and see you again soon.
xoxoxo Monica
Shop Stampin' Up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx