Friday 3 June 2016

Hello Annual Catalogue Blog Hop

Hello there,
Thank you for stopping to visit my blog as part of this fun hop. Lots of exciting new products and gorgeous projects.
I feel a bit of a cheat as having recently returned from an amazing Incentive Trip cruising along the Med with Stampin'Up!, time was a bit short to create a new masterpiece to share with you today but as luck would have it we made the most amazing projects while on the ship one morning using a new set that made me look at my stamps in a different way. The set is called Touches of Texture and the *technique* we used for these projects was colouring in with stamps. I will explain what I mean in a second, here they all are :)


The new Dapper Denim paired Delightful Dijon and Cajun Craze.

And can you see how colour was added to the flower? Not perfect between the lines yet perfect as an overall look? the set has a tiny flower and a small grouping of spalters?? dots? whatever we call them they were used to add colour to the stem, so neat I thought..

Here's another card.. 


We used the matching Moroccan Designer Series Papers and matching Moroccan Designer Washi Tape to add accents, I loved that idea as I seem to never use my washi.

The leaves were coloured in using a *watercolour swish* from the same set. 

And lastly we made a gorgeous tag 




Ok so have fun on your blog hop by going to visit Sarah, all you have to do is click on next button :) Big hugs to you all, Monica xx













Shop Stampin' Up!

7 comments :

  1. Hello Monica,
    Wow, I love your projects!!! So lovely - I need this stamps :)
    xoxo Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous!
    Another stampset is added to my wishlist ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! I had this set on my wishlist, didn't order it yet. Now I will have to do that very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love these - I definitely need these products now!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice a stamps set which is on my wish list too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monica, these are beautiful! I'll be adding these sets to my wishlist now :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this stamp set Monica. Thank you so much for taking part in our first ever Hello Annual Catalogue Blog Hop and making it a great success! See you on the hop next week!! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx